Roof Washing Near Me: The 10 Ugly Truths of Considering It
Roof washing is a popular service for home and business owners alike. The allure of a clean, fresh roof is hard to resist. However, there are many things to consider before hiring a company for roof washing near me. In this article, we will explore the 10 ugly truths of roof washing.
It’s not a glamorous job, but roof washing is a necessary one. Not only does it keep your home looking good, but it also helps to maintain the structural integrity of your roof. However, before you decide to hire a professional roof washer, there are a few things you should know. First of all, roof washing is not a cheap endeavor. In addition, it’s a dirty job that can be quite dangerous. Here are 10 ugly truths about roof washing near me.
- Roof washing is not cheap: Depending on the size of your roof and the type of roofing materials it’s made from, you can expect to pay anywhere from $200 to $400 for a professional roof washing. This doesn’t include the cost of any repairs that may need to be made as a result of the washing.
- It’s a dirty job: Roof washing involves getting up close and personal with all the dirt, grime, and mold that has built up on your roof over the years. If you’re not comfortable with getting dirty, then roof washing is probably not for you.
- It’s a dangerous job: Climbing around on a slippery roof is no easy feat. There is a risk of falling and injuring yourself, or even worse. It is important to hire a professional roof washer who has experience and knows the proper safety precautions.
- The results are not always guaranteed: No matter how experienced or well-equipped the roof washer is, there is no guarantee that your roof will be completely free of dirt and grime after the washing.
- Roof washing can damage your roof: If the roof washer is not careful, they can damage your roof with their pressure washer. This can lead to expensive roof repairs.
- Roof washing can void your warranty: If you have a warranty on your roof, it’s important to check with the manufacturer before having it washed. Some manufacturers void warranties if the roof has been washed.
- Roof washing can attract unwanted visitors: If you have a lot of roof washing done, it can attract bees, wasps, and other pests.
- Roof washing can be disruptive: The noise from the pressure washer can be disruptive to your neighbors, and the process of washing can be disruptive to your daily routine.
- Roof washing is messy: There is no way around it, roof washing is a messy job. Be prepared for a lot of water and soap suds to be tracked into your home.
- Roof washing is not a do-it-yourself job: Roof washing is best left to the professionals. Not only is it a dirty and dangerous job, but it’s also one that requires special equipment and training. Hiring a professional roof washer is the best way to ensure that your roof is properly cleaned and protected.
These are just a few of the ugly truths about roof washing near me. Before you hire a professional roof washer, be sure to do your research and ask plenty of questions. This will help you to avoid any surprises down the road.